Sunday, April 13, 2008

Up and Running

Thanks for check'n out my blog. I have been having so much fun with these little shoes! I have pictured a few styles, but am still working on getting some more up. The price for the shoes is $18, which includes shipping charges. See sidebar for details. If you are interested in a pair, please email me at cathsmith3@gmail.com.

Belle
(white w/ pink rick rack, flowers and ribbon)

Savannah
(brown w/ bright pink rick rack, bright pink & orange button flower, brown ribbon)


Taylor
(cream w/ pink rick rack & button, sage ribbon & leaf detail)

Caroline
(red w/ white polka dots, rick rack & button)

**If you are looking for certain colors to match an outfit, I am happy to custom make a pair.**


MORE STYLES WILL BE ARRIVING SOON . . .
Keep Checkin Back!

11 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so darling you are so creative. I think i need a pair to give to Angie!

sheila said...

Catherine, you made these??? How adorable. I'll have to get some from you for our little girl. I'll keep you posted.

James and Melissa said...

Catherine, these shoes are wonderful! You are so talented!!! I would love to get together, too. Call me sometime!

Lindsay said...

If I ever have a girl I need some of those shoes. They are the cutest things I have ever seen.

Natalie said...

Darling shoes. My sister's ultrasound is in a few weeks...then I might be placing an order!

Jamie Jo said...

So, I am a PROUD owner of the Savannah shoes for my little amelia, and all I have to say is... WE LOVE THEM!!! They actually STAY ON (which we can't ever get shoes to do) and i get SO MANY people commenting on how DARLING they are! Great work Catherine- I couldn't love them more! You're incredibly talented... and when I grow up, I wanna be JUST like you:) -Jamie

Garrett, Natalie and Madison Belle said...

Catherine, those are the cutest freaking shoes I have ever seen. I can't believe you make them. You are awesome. I will definately be placing an order for our new baby!

Becky said...

You are so talented. I love these shoes. If I have another girl I know who to talk to. :)

Amanda said...

OH my goodness! Why are some people blessed with all the talent? I need two pairs of them for my friends that are having little girls. If you come out with boy shoes I will need two more! Let me know how I do this...

Amanda said...

THe shoes really are to die for. Thanks for writing me; I told Brady about them and he too thinks they are great, but I am not allowed to buy baby gifts until we 1 have a job or 2 the baby is born. I will be hopefully ordering some sooner then later!

I'll be in-touch

Jamie said...

What cute shoes! I will definitely be getting some of these one day!